Video Uploading Soon
Join Jason's Mailing List
Get the latest information from Jason & JB Beat Drums.
Some example tracks
from Jason's other band
The Moodswing Project
An example of what I do and what I teach my pupils
I offer drum lessons for all abilities from beginners to more accomplished players and have developed teaching methods over the years through my experience on how to motivate and develop a programme of learning to suit each individual student.
A few example areas of study:-
- Hand rudiments/Moeller technique and application to the drum kit.
- Foot technique/hand and foot combinations.
- Timekeeping/groove playing.
- Linear drumming.
- All styles including rock,metal,funk,jazz,latin,pop.
- Reading rhythms.
- Play alongs to tunes in different styles.
- Creativity on the drumset.
Lessons take place in my custom built drum room. I am fully equipped with two acoustic kits P.A system and play along facilities that include CD, DVD & Video.
I am and have regular CRB checks.
Please Contact me for rates and availability.
Website by Krell Freelance Technology